Gasket Manufacturer and Supplier UK
We are a UK manufacturer of gaskets and seals, supplying into many industries and countries all over the world. We have a wide experience of working with many different companies, and of making gaskets and seals for a wide variety of conditions and environments.
Why do companies buy from us?
- Specialist: We have expert knowledge of gaskets and seals
- Technology: We use the latest gasket materials and manufacturing technology
- Design: We offer part-prototyping and samples
- Quality: We hold ISO quality certification (ISO 9001 & ISO 14001)
- Accountability: We offer full gasket and material traceability
- Strong Customer Relationships: We have a reputation for strong customer relationships
- Order Quantities: No minimum order quantities
- Availability: We stock 1200 different grades of material
- Flexibility: All parts are made to order. We can react to changes in demand
- Lead Times: Competitive lead times on international orders
- Shipping: International shipping by air or sea
- We work with our customers to make sure that they design and receive the most economical part, which meets their requirements and specifications.
- We can manufacture from sample, technical drawing, or straight from electronic drawing file (such as a CAD and DXF files).
- We also provide our customers with on-going technical advice and support.
We can schedule delivery to your servicing or production requirements. We ship products worldwide by carrier, sea, or air to your closest port or airport.
We are certified to BSI ISO 9001 and BSI ISO 14001. We also hold the ADS SC21 Bronze award, and are one of the few gasket manufacturers to meet the quality standards to supply into the aerospace and defence industries. We can offer full part and material certification and traceability.
We have experience of working with companies in many different sectors, such as: oil and gas, aerospace and defence, electrical, nuclear, petrochemical, mining, industrial machinery, and food processing. Our gaskets have gone into applications in many different extreme environments: from desert to arctic conditions, from underground to sub-marine.
RAM has been manufacturing custom gaskets and seals since 1973. Our gaskets have been used in well known buildings, famous works of art, and prototype space vehicles.